Sunday, February 28, 2010

Monthly Update for February

Coins and banknotes, two of the most common ph...Image via Wikipedia

It's that time again - time for another monthly update.

I've found a new way of making backlinks for my pages, and it really seems to be working well. I've seen about a 20% increase in traffic, and have also seen an increase in my Amazon sales, and I've only been doing it about 3 weeks now. I've got so many lenses out there, but none of them are really ranking well in Google, so I thought for the next short while, I'd change tactics and spend more time building on what I have, rather than making a bunch of new stuff that's not earning me anything.

One thing I did realize - that I'll start working on this coming month - is that I can use blog posts and other articles I've written on Associated Content and make some money from them. Most of them will just need a little bit of editing, and I can't make any upfront money from them - but they can add to my page views.

So - here's the numbers:

Freelance writing: $100
Associated Content: $2.97
Amazon: $43.28
Other affiliates: 0

Grand Total: $146.25

So - No clickbank sales this month, which is a definite bummer. I'm going to promote my OWM sites hard core this coming month, and do a ton of backlinks to those sites, so hopefully, that will make a big difference.

ALSO - I'm taking on some more freelance work, doing backlinks for someone else, so I'll be making another $50/month on that one.

Slowly, but sure, I think I can see things starting to turn a corner!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment