Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make Me Money Update

OK, I received One Week Marketing yesterday, and have read through the material. I was so excited to get started, that I did :D I picked a niche and started off doing day one of the plan last night. Today, I'll be working on day two. Day two seems like a lot of work, but I'm determined to do it!

If I can explain OWM without giving away too much of PotPieGirl's info - it's basically about keyword domination - finding a small niche, and then saturating the market with your pages and your keywords, and becoming an expert in that field. What she's done though, that makes it so great for new internet marketers, is give a very simple to follow, day by day plan on exactly how to do it. (If you want to see how it works, she gives away the first 18 pages for free if you click here)

I've made another sale on my Christmas Cash Blueprint! I'm very excited about that! I've now made a total of 9 Amazon sales this month for a total of nearly $100 dollars. Not bad! It's really exciting to see the work I'm doing pay off. The really great thing is I think I can incorporate some of these Christmas lenses into One Week Marketing campaigns after Christmas is over. Here's an example of what those lenses look like - Le Creuset Round French Oven

So what everyone really wants to know - The Monthly Total so far -

Amazon - $54.74 (the newest sale hasn't shipped yet so isn't added in)
Freelance Articles - $100
Other Articles - $12

The CCB lenses seem to be picking up - I'm eager to see how things go after the weekend!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment