Monday, December 7, 2009

Moving on...

Wow! I've already had 14 Amazon sales this month! That's an average of 2 a day - I'm really pretty stoked about that.

And I've started getting hits on Clickbank for my campaign from last week. Sweet. :D Just need to start getting more attention from Google to my pages. The Ezine articles should help, they were just posted yesterday. Well, the two I finished were - and I just got the email, my account was approved, so now I can get back to writing articles there. Excellent.

And now - I've started working on this week's campaign. So - I'm still a little behind on last week's campaign because of the Ezine hang-up, and we had some domestic issues that kept me from getting what I needed to do today done. But tomorrow's a holiday, and I can sit here and work my bootay off all day. :D I'm gonna be a writing fool tomorrow.

Remember! $100 a day average by my birthday in June - that's my goal! November had me at $8.40 a day, so I've got a ways to go in the next 7 months!

If you'd like to see how I'm doing it, check out One Week Marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment