Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Problems Galore

The last week hasn't been very profitable for me.

I've been lazy and unorganized. I've done more thinking about 'how' to do it instead of just getting in there and doing it.

I was all prepared to really buckle down yesterday and make it different. And what happens? Internet gone. ALL FREEAKIN' DAY! GAH!

Ok - so I'll just start today. Of course, it's almost 4 pm now, and I really haven't done much of anything. I've got a house guest and she's a bit chatty, which normally is fine - but I have a TON of work to do!

Good news, I'm up to 25 sales on Amazon this month so far. Bad news, is Christmas is only 10 days away, and I can see the hits on my product lenses drying up. I was averaging about 50 hits/week on my best lens, and in the past 7 days, it's only had about 25. I've dropped on the whole from 350 page views/week to 290. So the traffic is definitely moving on.

Maybe I need to start planning something for Valentine's Day? I bet I could turn some of these lenses into Valentine's day gift lenses.... hmmmmmm.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment