Saturday, December 5, 2009

Working Hard!

Whew!Image via Wikipedia

I've been working hard this week, but had a few snags over the course of the last few days.

One of the things I did was buy a domain name. I'm using it because hoplinks - the links you use to send people to the product you're supporting - are kind of ugly and shady looking. So, I created my own url - BestWaytoLearnSpanish.info that I set up to forward to the sales page of the product I'm selling. All well and good - except that the day after I got all my Squidoo lenses, articles, blogs etc. pointing at that URL - it stopped working! I was in a panic, sure I'd done something wrong - except that they had all worked the day before. Finally, I sent an email off to customer service of my domain name server, and turned out it was an issue there, an hour later they fixed it right up. Whew!

Later in the week, I was busy at work writing Ezine articles, when I hit the end of my account limit. So now, I can't proceed with anything until my account is reviewed and they raise my limit.

I'm planning on starting another blog, on another topic, and am waiting for a PLR article pack that I bought to help me with some of the content - it's supposed to be here today, if it shows up I guess i can get started on that. AND I did go ahead and do my keyword research for the campaign I've got starting tomorrow - so that'll be exciting! I guess i can just move ahead with other things while I'm waiting for this one to catch up.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment